Front of the Macaroni Casserole recipe card. The owner notates in the upper right hand corner that the recipe is from Dot Naylor.
Back of the Macaroni Casserole recipe card.
The author mentions that she prefers to use Nalley chili without beans but her family likes it both ways. She also says at times she will double this recipe as Floyd really likes it. Floyd must the box owner’s husband???
- 1 large can cream corn # 2 size
- 1 can tomato soup, regular size
- 1 can black olives
- 1 can sliced mushrooms
- 1 can chili, no beans
- Cheddar cheese
- 8 ounce macaroni, cooked
- Add all ingredients into a large pot, except for macaroni, and heat to melt the cheese cubes
- Add as much macaroni as you want
- A #2 can is 2 1/2 cups of food or approximately 20 ounces by volume.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Macaroni Casserole recipe.
If you make this Macaroni Casserole recipe, please share your photos and comments below!