The front of the Louise’s Spanish Rice recipe card.
- 1 pound hamburger
- Green pepper
- 1 can tomato paste
- 3/4 quart tomatoes, cooked and been strained
- 1 cup rice
- 2 cups water
- Corn flakes
- Brown hamburger then cook the onion, green pepper, and celery
- Cook till vegetables are tender
- Add tomato paste and tomatoes
- Cook rice in water till done
- Add to hamburger mixture
- Top with corn flakes
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 1 /2 hours
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Louise’s Spanish Rice recipe.
If you make this Louise’s Spanish Rice recipe, please share your photos and comments below!