Lime Chiffon Dessert
Lime Chiffon Dessert Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Lime Chiffon Dessert.
Vintage Recipe Box 96
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Lime Chiffon Dessert was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 96 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Lime Chiffon Dessert recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Lime Chiffon Dessert Recipe
If you make this Lime Chiffon Dessert recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (3-ounce) package lime-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 tablespoons ReaLime Reconstituted Lime Juice
- 4 cups miniature white marshmallows
- 1 cup (½ pint) whipping cream, whipped
- Lime twists, optional
- In small saucepan, melt butter; stir in crumbs.
- Pat firmly on bottom of an 8-inch-square or 11 x 7-inch glass baking dish.
- In large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in sweetened condensed milk, pineapple and ReaLime.
- Fold in marshmallows and whipped cream.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until set.
- Garnish with lime twists, if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.