Lemon Pound Cake
Lemon Pound Cake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Lemon Pound Cake.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Lemon Pound Cake was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Lemon Pound Cake recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Lemon Pound Cake Recipe
If you make this Lemon Pound Cake recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 package (1 pound-2½ ounce) lemon cake mix
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup salad oil
- 1 cup apricot nectar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Combien cake mix, sugar, salad oil and apricot nectar; beat for 10 minutes on medium speed.
- Add eggs, one at a time beating well after each one.
- Pour into ungreased 10-inch tube pan and bake in 325° oven for one hour or until done.
- Remove cake from pan and drizzle Glaze over top and sides.
- Combine confectioners' sugar and lemon juice; mix well.