Lemon Dream Bars
Lemon Dream Bars Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Lemon Dream Bars.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Lemon Dream Bars was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Lemon Dream Bars recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Lemon Dream Bars Recipe
If you make this Lemon Dream Bars recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ¾ cup butter or margarine
- ¾ cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 can (22 oz.) Wilderness Lemon Filling
- Few drops of milk
- 3 tablespoons water
- Mix the flour, ½ cup of the butter or margrine and ¼ cup of the confectioners sugar together and pat into a 9" square pan.
- Pour lemon filling over it and bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes.
Frost with the following:
- Beat remaining ¼ cup of butter or mararine and ½ cup of confectioner's sugar with a few drops of milk.
- Beat 8 minutes.
- Add 2 tblsp. cold water, one at a time, and 1 tblsp. hot water.