Front of Lemon Chiffon Dessert recipe card. I took some liberties with the method as they were not clear on exactly what to do.
Comment below if you have suggestions to add to the method.
- 1 package lemon JELL-O pudding
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Rind of 2 lemons
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can of milk (beat)
- 12 – 16 graham cookies, finely crumbled
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Combine JELL-O, boiling water, and sugar
- Combine and set – still but not hard
- Beat separately grated lemon, lemon juice, and milk
- Fold lemon mixture into JELL-O
- Mix graham cookies with the melted butter
- Press into pan
- Brown in oven and then cool
- Add filling mixture
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Lemon Chiffon Dessert recipe.
If you make this Lemon Chiffon Dessert recipe, please share your photos and comments below!