Lemon Cheesecake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Lemon Cheesecake.
Lemon Cheesecake Recipe Card Back
Back of the recipe card for Lemon Cheesecake.
Vintage Recipe Box 37
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Lemon Cheesecake was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 37 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Lemon Cheesecake recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
If you make this Lemon Cheesecake recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbs. sugar
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg (6.5oz) lemon fluff (Betty Crocker) frosting mix
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cup dairy sour cream
- 1 pkg (10 oz.) frozen strawberries, thawed
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
- Reserve ⅓ cup crumb mixture.
- Press remaining mixture evenly in bottom of square pan 8x8x82 in.
- Prepare frosting mix as directed on package.
- Blend cream cheese and sour cream in large mixer bowl.
- Gradually beat in frosting.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Bake 35 minutes.
- Cool slightly and chill.
- Serve with strawberries.