Lemon Brussels Sprouts
Lemon Brussels Sprouts Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Lemon Brussels Sprouts.
Vintage Recipe Box 36
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Lemon Brussels Sprouts was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 36 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Lemon Brussels Sprouts recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Lemon Brussels Sprouts Recipe
If you make this Lemon Brussels Sprouts recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 4 pints fresh Brussels sprouts
- 1½ cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- ¼ cup (½ stick) butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Trim Brussels sprouts; cut any large ones in half.
- In large saucepot, combine sprouts with water and salt; bring water to boiling; cover.
- Boil sprouts gently for 10 to 15 minutes or until crisp tender; drain.
- Add butter and lemon juice; mix lightly until butter is melted and sprouts are coated.
- MAKE AHEAD: Trim Brussels sprouts and place in plastic bag in refrigerator the night before.