Lemon Apricot Cake Recipe
Lemon Apricot Cake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Lemon Apricot Cake Recipe.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Lemon Apricot Cake Recipe was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Lemon Apricot Cake Recipe recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Lemon Apricot Cake Recipe Recipe
If you make this Lemon Apricot Cake Recipe recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 package Pillsbury Lemon Batter Cake Mix
- 1 can (1lb. 1oz.) apricot halves, unpeeled, undrained with no pits
- 3 eggs
- Combine in large mixer bowl cake mix, apricot halves with syrup and 3 eggs.
- Blend and beat as directed on package.
- Bake in a Bundt pan, generously greased and lightly floured, for 40 to 45 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly in center.
- Cool cake 15 minutes before removing from pan; cool completely on wire rack.
- Heat 10 oz. jar apricot preserves.
- Pour over cake to glaze; cool.
Note: If mixing by hand, mash fruit first.
At High Altitudes:
- Prepare recipe above
- Bake at 375° for 30 to 35 minutes.