- 1/3 cup Crisco
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 3/4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/3 cup nuts, chopped
- Cream together the butter, sugar, and eggs
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt
- Blend the flour mixture into the creamed mixture
- Stir in the milk, vanilla, and nuts
- Bake at 350 degrees until done
Front of the Kentucky Cake recipe.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Kentucky Cake recipe.
If you make this Kentucky Cake recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
More information about the box this recipe is a part of:
- Click here to read the history of VRP034 – Lot of Recipes with no box
- Click here to view all the VRP034 Vintage Recipe Box Recipes
RECIPE BOX RESOURCES
VINTAGE COOKBOOK RESOURCES