Kellogg’s All-Bran Muffins
Kellogg’s All-Bran Muffins Recipe Card Front
Above is the original Kellogg’s All-Bran Muffins recipe cut from a box with the cook’s notes on how she halved the recipe.
Vintage Recipe Box 012
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Kellogg’s All-Bran Muffins was with.
Click here to view all of recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Kellogg’s All-Bran Muffins recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Kellogg’s All-Bran Muffins Recipe
If you make this Kellogg’s All-Bran Muffins recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
Note: When sour milk or buttermilk is used instead of sweet milk, reduce baking powder to one teaspoon and add 1/2 teaspoon soda
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1/4 cup sugar or molasses
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Kellogg's All-Bran
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons
- Blend shortening and sugar, or molasses, thoroughly
- Add egg and beat well
- Stir in All-Bran and milk
- Let soak until most of moisture is take up
- Sift flour with baking power and salt, add to first mixture and stir only until combined
- Fill greased muffin pans two-thirds full and bake in pre-heated moderately hot oven (400 F) 25 to 30 minutes
- Keliwa 12 Cup Silicone Muffin - Cupcake Baking Pan / Non - Stick Silicone Mold / Oven - Microwave - Dishwasher Safe Safe
- Cooling Baking & Roasting Racks for Quarter Sheet Size Pans - 100% Stainless Steel Wire Racks for Cooking - Dishwasher & Oven Safe, Rust Resistant, Heavy Duty by Ultra Cuisine (8.5" x 12" - Set of 2)
- Bosch MUM6N10UC Universal Plus Stand Mixer, 800 watt, 6.5-Quarts
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.