Kellogg’s All-Bran Muffins
Kellogg’s All-Bran Muffins Recipe Card Details
This popular recipe is a cut out from probably a cereal box, such as for Kellogg’s All-Bran cereal.
The original owner of this recipe made her notes on the card with her modifications.
Kellogg’s All-Bran Muffins Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Kellogg’s All-Bran Muffins.
Vintage Recipe Box 12 Overview
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Kellogg’s All-Bran Muffins was with. Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 12 recipes and to learn more about the history of the recipes and the recipe box.
Learn more about the History of Food and view the background of dishes and brands, read through recipe roundups, and more.
Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
If you LOVE vintage items, you can also find unique and fun vintage items on Groupon.
Vintage Kitchen Tools, Dishes, and Cookbooks
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware and on the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site. Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Kellogg’s All-Bran Muffins Recipe
If you make this Kellogg’s All-Bran Muffins recipe, join our Facebook group and share your photos! (Or just join anyway, we would love to have you!!!)
Note: When sour milk or buttermilk is used instead of sweet milk, reduce baking powder to one teaspoon and add 1/2 teaspoon soda
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1/4 cup sugar or molasses
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Kellogg's All-Bran
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons
- Blend shortening and sugar, or molasses, thoroughly
- Add egg and beat well
- Stir in All-Bran and milk
- Let soak until most of moisture is take up
- Sift flour with baking power and salt, add to first mixture and stir only until combined
- Fill greased muffin pans two-thirds full and bake in pre-heated moderately hot oven (400 F) 25 to 30 minutes
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Keliwa 12 Cup Silicone Muffin - Cupcake Baking Pan / Non - Stick Silicone Mold / Oven - Microwave - Dishwasher Safe Safe
- Cooling Baking & Roasting Racks for Quarter Sheet Size Pans - 100% Stainless Steel Wire Racks for Cooking - Dishwasher & Oven Safe, Rust Resistant, Heavy Duty by Ultra Cuisine (8.5" x 12" - Set of 2)
- Bosch MUM6N10UC Universal Plus Stand Mixer, 800 watt, 6.5-Quarts