Jell-O Pudding Stripe it Rich Cake
Jell-O Pudding Stripe it Rich Cake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Jell-O Pudding Stripe it Rich Cake.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Jell-O Pudding Stripe it Rich Cake was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Jell-O Pudding Stripe it Rich Cake recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Jell-O Pudding Stripe it Rich Cake Recipe
If you make this Jell-O Pudding Stripe it Rich Cake recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
-  package (2-layer size) cake mix, and flavor
- __ packages (4-serving size) Jell-O Brand Instant Pudding, any flavor *
- __ cup confectioners sugar
- __ cups cold milk
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package, baking in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Remove from oven. Poke hole quickly down through cake with round handle of wooden spoon at 1-inch intervals (or a plastic straw, using a turning motion).
- Only after poking holes, combine pudding mix with sugar in large bowl.
- Gradually stir in milk.
- Then beat at low speed on electric mixer [for not] more than 1 minute (do not overbeat).
- Quickly, before pudding thickens, pour about one-half of the thin pudding evenly over warm cake and into the holes to make the stripes.
- Allow remaining pudding to thicken slightly; then spoon over top, swirling it to "frost" the cake.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Store cake in refrigerator.
- Cover with plastic wrap, if desired.
- *To use Regular Jell-O Pudding (cooked), see recipe on marked packages.