Italian Zucchini Crescent Pie
Italian Zucchini Crescent Pie Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Italian Zucchini Crescent Pie.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Italian Zucchini Crescent Pie was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Italian Zucchini Crescent Pie recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Italian Zucchini Crescent Pie Recipe
If you make this Italian Zucchini Crescent Pie recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 4 cups thinly sliced unpeeled zucchini
- 1 cup coarsely chopped onion
- ½ cup margarine or butter
- ½ cup chopped parsley or 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon sweet basil leaves
- ¼ teaspoon oregano leaves
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 8 ounces (2 cups) shredded muenster or mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 teaspoons dijon or prepared mustard
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. In 10-inch skillet, cook zucchini and onion in margarine until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in parsley and seasonings.
- In large bowl, blend eggs and cheese.
- Stir in vegetable mixture.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Place in ungreased 11-inch quiche pan, 10-inch pie pan or 12-by-8-inch baking dish; press over bottom and up sides to form crust.
- Spread crust with mustard.
- Pour vegetable mixture evenly into crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- If crust becomes too brown, cover with foil during last 10 minutes of baking.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Cut into wedges to serve; serve hot.
Tips: If using 12-by-8-inch baking dish, separate dough into 2 long rectangles; press over bottom and 1 inch up sides to form crust. To reheat, cover loosely with foil; heat at 375 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.