Individual Coffee Cakes
Individual Coffee Cakes recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Individual Coffee Cakes.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Individual Coffee Cakes was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Individual Coffee Cakes recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Individual Coffee Cakes Recipe
If you make this Individual Coffee Cakes recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1¾ cups sifted all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup butter
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vinnamon
- ⅓ cup chopped nuts
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Cream ⅓ cup butter.
- Add 1 cup sugar and cream well.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat until fluffy.
- Add dry ingredients, a small amount at a time, to creamed mixture alternately with milk, blending well after each addition.
- Line 18 ungreased muffin pans with paper baking cups.
- Spoon an equal amount of batter into baking cups.
- Mix together remaining ¼ cup sugar, cinnamon and nuts.
- Sprinkle an equal amount atop each cake.
- Bake in 375-degree oven until done, 18 to 20 minutes.