Impossible Bacon Pie
This Impossible Bacon Pie recipe is more like a “quiche” than a casserole.
These “impossible pie” recipes normally contain Bisquick or a quick baking mix. There are also desserts made with Bisquick, such as Impossible Coconut Pie.
Other impossible pie recipes:
Join our Vintage Recipe Facebook Group to discuss and find “new” old recipes to enjoy.
Links to find other recipes:
Impossible Bacon Pie Recipe
- 12 slices bacon, crisply fried and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded natural Swiss cheese
- ⅓ cup chopped onion
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 4 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Grease 10-inch quiche dish or pie plate, 10x1½ inches.
- Sprinkle bacon, cheese and onions on plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high or 1 minute with hand beater.
- Pour into plate.
- Bake until knife inserted between center and edge comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes,
High Altitude (3500 to 6500 feet): No adjustments are necessary.