- 1 large or 2 small eggs, whites
- 1 box confectioners sugar
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup butte
- 4 tablespoons cream or milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Sift flour and sugar together
- Mix all ingredients together and beat at high speed for 4 - 5 minutes
- Add unbeaten egg whites and beat again in mixer for 4 - 5 minutes
- Color as desired
Front of the Icing recipe card.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Icing recipe.
If you make this Icing recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
More information about the box this recipe is a part of:
- Click here to read the history of VRP034 – Lot of Recipes with no box
- Click here to view all the VRP034 Vintage Recipe Box Recipes
RECIPE BOX RESOURCES
VINTAGE COOKBOOK RESOURCES