Hot Chili Cheese Dip
Vintage Recipe Box 200 Overview
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Hot Chili Cheese Dip was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 200 recipes from Langhorne, Pennsylvania and to learn more about the history of the recipe box.
Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Recipe Card Details
Hot Chili Cheese Dip Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Hot Chili Cheese Dip.
Hot Chili Cheese Dip Recipe Card Back
Back of the recipe card for Hot Chili Cheese Dip.
Vintage Kitchen Tools, Dishes, and Cookbooks
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware and on the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site. Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Hot Chili Cheese Dip Recipe
If you make this Hot Chili Cheese Dip recipe, join our Facebook group and share your photos! (Or just join anyway, we would love to have you!!!)
- 1 x 6 ounce can tomato paste
- 1 x 7 ounce can green ___ salsa
- 1 x 4 ounce can diced green chilies (California)
- 1 x 2-ounce jar slice pimentoes, drained
- 2 teaspoons green jalapeno sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid hot pepper seasoning
- 1 cup American cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Combine all but cheese and cook until hot
- Remove from fire for 1-2 minutes
- Add cheese
- Put lid on as it melts
- Stir well
Serve with tortilla chips
Hot Chili Cheese Dip
- 1 (6 oz. can) Tomato paste
- 1 (7 oz. can) green ___ salsa
- 1 (4 oz. can) diced green chives (cacif)
- 1 (2 oz. jar) sl. pimientos drained
- 2 tablespoons green jalapens sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon shred amanan cheese
- 1 c. shred. cheddar cheese
Combine all but cheese, cook till hot. Remove from fire for 1-2 minutes. Add cheese. Put lid on so it melts. Stir well. Serve with tortilla chips.