Honey Ham Tortilla Rolls
Honey Ham Tortilla Rolls Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Honey Ham Tortilla Rolls.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Honey Ham Tortilla Rolls was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Honey Ham Tortilla Rolls recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Honey Ham Tortilla Rolls Recipe
If you make this Honey Ham Tortilla Rolls recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 can (4¼ ounces) UNDERWOOD Honey Ham Spread
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- With electric mixer, beat ham and cream cheese together until smooth.
- Stir in pineapple, green onion and honey.
- Spread ¼ cup ham mixture on each flour torotilla to within ½-inch of edges.
- Roll up each tortilla starting from one edge; wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate 2 to 8 hours before serving.
- To serve, cut each tortilla roll into ½-inch slices and arrange on platter. .
- For delicious dipping, mix 6 tablespoons mayonnaise, ¼ cup mustard and 2 tablespoons honey in small bowl.