Homemade Cream Soup
Homemade Cream Soup Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Homemade Cream Soup.
Homemade Cream Soup Recipe Card Back
Back of the recipe card for Homemade Cream Soup.
Vintage Recipe Box 96
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Homemade Cream Soup was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 96 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Homemade Cream Soup recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Homemade Cream Soup Recipe
If you make this Homemade Cream Soup recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 cup nonfat dried milk powder
- 1 tbsp dried onion flakes
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp chicken bouillon powder
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- COmbine all ingredients.
- This is a dry mix that can be stored in an airtight container & kept on hand until it's needed.
- When you are ready for soup, add two cups cold water & cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens.
- If the soup is too thick add water to thin.
- For cream of mushroom soup, add sliced mushrooms a few minutes before removing from the stove.