Holiday Tuna Tree Recipe
Holiday Tuna Tree Recipe Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Holiday Tuna Tree Recipe.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Holiday Tuna Tree Recipe was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Holiday Tuna Tree Recipe recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Holiday Tuna Tree Recipe Recipe
If you make this Holiday Tuna Tree Recipe recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 can (12½ oz) and 1 can (6½ oz.) Chicken of the Sea Brand Chunk Light or Solid White Tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup finely chopped ripe olives
- ½ cup finely chopped walnuts
- ¼ teaspoons alt
- 1½ teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- Combine cream cheese and tuna in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Place in mold and refrigerate.
- Serve in the mold or transfer to a serving plate.
- Decorate with parsley garlands, sliced cherry tomatoes, a lemon slice and pimento star.