Healthy Chicken Enchiladas
Healthy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Healthy Chicken Enchiladas.
Vintage Recipe Box 95
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Healthy Chicken Enchiladas was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 95 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Healthy Chicken Enchiladas recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Healthy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
If you make this Healthy Chicken Enchiladas recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 5 small tomatillos, coarsely chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- ½ medium-size yellow onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded fat-free mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 (8-ounce) packages fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 10 (7-inch) flour tortillas
- Process first 4 ingredients in a food processor or blender, stopped to scrape down sides.
- Stir together half of Cheddar, half of mozzarella, cream cheese, and next 3 ingredients.
- Stir in chopped chicken.
- Spoon mixture evenly onto 1 side of each tortilla; roll up, and place, seam sides down, in a 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheeses; top with tomato sauce.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes.
- Serve with black beans and rice.
- Prep: 15 min., Bake; 35 min.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.