Green Bean Casserole
Vintage Recipe Box 200 Overview
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Green Bean Casserole was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 200 recipes from Langhorne, Pennsylvania and to learn more about the history of the recipe box.
Learn more about the History of Food and view the background of dishes and brands, read through recipe roundups, and more.
Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Recipe Card Details
Green Bean Casserole Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Green Bean Casserole.
Vintage Kitchen Tools, Dishes, and Cookbooks
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware and on the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site. Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Green Bean Casserole Recipe
If you make this Green Bean Casserole recipe, join our Facebook group and share your photos! (Or just join anyway, we would love to have you!!!)
- 2 packages frozen cut green beans or 2 (1 lb) cans drained
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced pimiento
- 1 can (3 ounces) Durkee O&C French Fried Oions
- Cook frozen beans in salted water. Drain.
- Combine milk, soup, pepper; pour over beans
- Add 1/2 can of onions; pour into 1 1/2 quart of casserole
- Bake at 350 F. for 20 minutes
- Garnish with 1/2 can of onions and pimiento; bake for 5 minutes