Yield: 6 servings
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 4 medium potatoes, cooked, peeled and diced
- 1/2 stick butter
- 8 ounces shredded cheese
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 1/4 cup green onions, diced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Peel, dice, and cook the potatoes till tender
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and cheese over low heat
- Keep stirring until well blended
- Add the sour cream, onions, salt, and pepper to the cheese mixture
- Blend well
- In a 8" x 8" baking dish, add the potatoes and mix in the cheese mixture
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes
Front of the Gourmet Potatoes recipe card with a notation that the recipe is from Jean.
- Can be assembled ahead of time or the night before, put in oven before serving.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Gourmet Potatoes recipe.
If you make this Gourmet Potatoes recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
More information about the box this recipe is a part of:
- Click here to read the history of VRP003 recipe box from Morrow County, Ohio
- Click here to view all the VRP003 Vintage Recipe Box Recipes