Glad Time Cake
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Glad Time Cake was with.
Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Recipe Card Details
Glad Time Cake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Glad Time Cake.
Vintage Kitchen Tools, Dishes, and Cookbooks
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware and on the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site. Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Glad Time Cake Recipe
If you make this Glad Time Cake recipe, join our Facebook group and share your photos! (Or just join anyway, we would love to have you!!!)
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow acke mix
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) lemon instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup oil
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixer bowl.
- Blend; then beat at medium speed of electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 350° for 50 to 55 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and finish cooling on a rack.
- Sprinkle with confectioners sugar, if desired.