German Sweet Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies
German Sweet Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for German Sweet Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for German Sweet Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this German Sweet Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
German Sweet Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies Recipe
If you make this German Sweet Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 package (4 ounces) BAKER'S GERMAN'S Sweet Chocolate
- ¼ cup (½ stick) margarine
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup chopped nuts
Cream Cheese Layer:
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA BRAND Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- HEAT oven to 350°F (325°F for glass baking dish).
- MICROWAVE chocolate and margarine in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until margarine is melted.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted.*
- STIR ¾ cup sugar into chocolate until well blended.
- Mix in 2 eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in ½ cup flour and nuts until well blended. Spread in greased -inch square pan.
- MIX cream cheese, ¼ cup sugar, 1 egg and 1 tablespoon flour in same bowl until smooth.
- Spoon over brownie batter; swirl with knife to marbleize.
- BAKE 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs.
- DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- Cool in pan.
- Cut into squares.
*TOP OF STOVE PREPARATION: Melt chocolate and margarine in heavy 2-quart saucepan on very low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Continue as above.