Gazpacho Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Gazpacho.
Vintage Recipe Box 95
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Gazpacho was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 95 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Gazpacho recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
If you make this Gazpacho recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 8 large tomatoes
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 1 large yellow bell pepper
- 1 small purple onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 (32-ounce) bottle vegetable juice
- ⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 to 3 teaspoons hot sauce
- Toppings: sour cream, avocado slices, croutons, boiled shrimp, chopped fresh cilantro, chopped fresh mint.
- Garnish: green and yellow baby tomatoes, fresh basil sprigs.
- Peel tomatoes and cucumbers. Cut tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, and -