- 3 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons tea
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 pint ginger ale
- 1 pint soda water
- orange slices
- Combine water and tea
- Let steep for 5 minutes and remove tea
- Add sugar
- Stir until dissolved and allow to cool
- Combine the orange juice, pineapple juice, and lemon juice
- Chill the juice mixture
- Place block of ice in punch bowl
- Pour in tea and fruit juices
- Decorate with orange slices and mint leaves
- At the last minute add the ginger ale and soda water
Garden Party Punch
Front of the Garden Party Punch recipe card.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Garden Party Punch recipe.
If you make this Garden Party Punch recipe, please share your photos and comments below!