Fruit Trifle Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Fruit Trifle.
Vintage Recipe Box 96
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Fruit Trifle was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 96 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Fruit Trifle recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Fruit Trifle Recipe
If you make this Fruit Trifle recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 2 pkgs. (3 oz. each) cook & serve vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1-½ cups Dole Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup Dole Raisins
- 1 carton (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) Dole Crushed Pineapple
- 1 (16 oz) pound cake.
- 1 jar (10 oz.) raspberry jam, melted
- 1 can (15-¼ oz.) Dole Tropical Fruit Salad
- 2 tablespoons Dole Sliced Almonds, toasted
- Garnish: Raspberries
- Cook pudding per package directions.
- Use milk and juice as cooking liquid.
- Save 1 tablespoon raisins for garnish.
- Stir remaining raisins and ¾ carton whipped topping into pudding.
- Measure and drain ½ cup pineapple for garnish.
- Cut cake into chunks.
- Pour 1 cup pudding mixture into 3-quart glass bowl.
- Top with half of each: cake, jam, remaining undrained pineapple, undrained tropical fruit, and pudding.
- Repeat layers.
- Chill 20 minutes or overnight.
- Spoon remaining whipped topping over trifle.
- Garnish with reserved pineapple, raisins, almonds, and raspberries.
Prep: 20 mins., Cook: 5 mins., Chill: 20 mins.