Frozen Chocolate Peanut Squares
Vintage Recipe Box 200 Overview
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Frozen Chocolate Peanut Squares was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 200 recipes from Langhorne, Pennsylvania and to learn more about the history of the recipe box.
Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Recipe Card Details
Frozen Chocolate Peanut Squares Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Frozen Chocolate Peanut Squares.
Vintage Kitchen Tools, Dishes, and Cookbooks
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware and on the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site. Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Frozen Chocolate Peanut Squares Recipe
If you make this Frozen Chocolate Peanut Squares recipe, join our Facebook group and share your photos! (Or just join anyway, we would love to have you!!!)
- 3/4 c. margarine (melt 1/4 c. and mix)
- 2 c. vanilla wafer crumbs
- Combine and press evenly over bottom of 9”x13” baking dish
- 2 c. confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 c. margarine
- 3 eggs
- 1 package chocolate bits, melted
- 1-1/2 c. chopped salted peanuts, divided
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- Beat confectioner’s sugar with margarine.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in melted chocolate.
- Fold in 1 c. salted peanuts.
- Spread over crust and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Spread ice cream over frozen crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining peanuts.