Foolproof Chocolate Fudge
Foolproof Chocolate Fudge Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Foolproof Chocolate Fudge.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Foolproof Chocolate Fudge was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Foolproof Chocolate Fudge recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Foolproof Chocolate Fudge Recipe
If you make this Foolproof Chocolate Fudge recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 3 (6-ounce) packages semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- Dash salt
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped nuts, optional
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt morsels with Eagle brand.
- Remove from heat; stir in remaining ingredients. Spread evenly into wax paper-lined 8-inch square pan.
- Chill 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Rocky Road Fudge:
- Omit 1 (6-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate morsels, salt, vanilla and nuts. In saucepan, melt morsels with Eagle Brand and 2 tablespoons margarine.
- In large bowl, combine 2 cups dry roasted peanuts and 1 (10½-ounce) package miniature marshmallows.
- Pour chocolate mixture into nut mixture; mix well.
- Spread into wax paper-lined 13x9-inch pan.
- Chill 2 hours.
Makes about 1¾ pounds