Fluffy Peanut Butter Pie
Fluffy Peanut Butter Pie Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Fluffy Peanut Butter Pie.
Vintage Recipe Box 37
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Fluffy Peanut Butter Pie was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 37 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Fluffy Peanut Butter Pie recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Fluffy Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
If you make this Fluffy Peanut Butter Pie recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 Chocolate Crunch Crust*
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons ReaLemon Juice from Concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (½ pint) whipping cream, whipped or 1 (4-ounce) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chocolate flavored syrup
- In large bowl, beat cheese[*] until fluffy, beat in Eagle Brand and peanut butter until smooth.
- Stir in ReaLemon and vanilla.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Turn into crust.
- Drizzle syrup over top of pie; gently swirl with spoon.
- Chill 4 hours or until set.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
*Chocolate Crunch Crust:
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt ⅓ cup margarine or butter and 1 (6-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Remove from heat; gently stir in 2½ cups oven-toasted rice cereal completely coated.
- Press into bottom and up side of greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Chill 30 minutes.