- 1/2 pound caramel
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 1/4 cup pecan halves
- Melt 1/2 pound caramel with heavy cream over hot water
- Let cool 10 minutes
- Place pecan halves in groups of 3 on greased baking sheet (1 for head and 2 for legs)
- Spoon melted caramel over nut leaving tips showing
- Let cool for 30 minutes
- Melt chocolate over hot water, remove from heat and stir until smooth
- Cool and spread over caramel of turtles - do not cover the nut tips
Front of the Fast Turtles recipe card.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Fast Turtles recipe.
If you make this Fast Turtles recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
More information about the box this recipe is a part of:
- Click here to read the history of VRP005 recipe box from Morrow County, Ohio
- Click here to view all the VRP005 Vintage Recipe Box Recipes