Never have I ever made fudge in the microwave. Have you? Comment below with tips or warnings.
Did you know that June 16th is National Fudge Day? Click here to view the June Food Holidays.
Other Vintage Recipes
Join our Vintage Recipe Facebook Group to discuss and find “new” old recipes to enjoy.
Links to find other recipes:
Fantasy Fudge Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Fantasy Fudge.
Vintage Recipe Box 090
At this time we do not have any information about Vintage Recipe Box 090. (And unfortunately will probably never find out any additional information.)
Click here to view all the recipes included in Vintage Recipe Box 090.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Join our Vintage Recipe Facebook Group
to discuss and find “new” old recipes to enjoy.
Fantasy Fudge Recipe
If you make this Fantasy Fudge recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- ¾ cup (1½ sticks) PARKAY Margarine
- 3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 package (12 ounces) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Real Chocolate Chips
- 1 jar (7 ounces) KRAFT Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Microwave margarine in 4-quart microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until melted.
- Add sugar and milk; mix well.
- Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or until mixture begins to boil, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Mix well; scrape bowl.
- Continue microwaving 5½ minutes; stir after 3 minutes.
- Stir in chips until melted.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour into greased 9-inch square pan or 12 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Cool at room temperature; cut into squares.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Microwave cooking time: 12 minutes
Makes 3 pounds.