Famous Pumpkin Pie
Famous Pumpkin Pie Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Famous Pumpkin Pie.
Vintage Recipe Box 37
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Famous Pumpkin Pie was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 37 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Famous Pumpkin Pie recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Famous Pumpkin Pie Recipe
If you make this Famous Pumpkin Pie recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 can (16 oz) Libby's Solid Pack Pumpkin
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tall can (13 fl. oz.) PET Evaporated Milk
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie shell with high fluted edge
- Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix filling ingredients in order given.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350°F; continue baking 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center of pie comes out clean.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Before serving, garnish with whipped topping if desired.
- Yields one 9-inch pie.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- ORBLUE Flatware Pie Server Stainless Steel Cake Cutter
- Pyrex Easy Grab Glass Pie Plate (9.5-Inch, 2-Pack)
- Mrs. Anderson’s Baking Ceramic Pie Crust Weights, Natural Ceramic Stoneware
- Silicone Baking Mat for Pastry Rolling with Measurements, Liner Heat Resistance Table Placemat Pad Pastry Board, Reusable Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat for Housewife, Cooking Enthusiasts
- Dought Cookie Pie Pizza Bread Pastry Lattice Roller Cutter Craft DIY Baking Tool
- Mrs. Anderson’s Baking Pie Crust Protector Shield, Fits 9-Inch Pie Plates