Front of Ethlyn’s Potatoes recipe card.
Back of Ethlyn’s Potatoes recipe card.
- 5 medium potatoes, parboiled
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (10 1/2 ounces)
- 1 pint dairy sour cream
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
- Sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup Corn Flakes, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cook potatoes until tender
- Cool and peel potatoes
- Shred or grate the potatoes
- Heat the 1/2 cup butter with the cream of chicken soup until butter is melted
- Stir until blended
- Blend sour cream, onion, and grated sharp cheese into the soup mixture
- Mix well
- Mix with potatoes that have been placed in 9″ x 13″ baking pan or casserole
- Combine Corn Flakes with 2 tablespoons of butter and sprinkle over casserole
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Ethlyn’s Potatoes recipe.
If you make this Ethlyn’s Potatoes recipe, please share your photos and comments below!