Enchilada Squares Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Enchilada Squares.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Enchilada Squares was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Enchilada Squares recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Enchilada Squares Recipe
If you make this Enchilada Squares recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 pound ground beef
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 4 eggs
- 1 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 5⅓-ounce can evaporated milk (2/3 cup)
- 1 1½-ounce envelope enchilada sauce mix
- ⅓ cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 2 cups corn chips
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- In skillet cook beef and onion till meat is brown and onion is tender.
- Drain off fat.
- Spread meat mixture in a 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
- Beat together eggs, tomato sauce, evaporated milk, and enchilada sauce mix; pour over meat.
- Sprinkle with olives; top with chips.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° till set in center, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake till cheese melts, 3 to 5 minutes.