Elsie's Pecan Pie
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup Karo syrup (half light syrup and half dark syrup)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons oleo, melted
- 1 cup pecans, broken
- Mix all the ingredients and add to unbaked pie shell
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes and then at 350 degrees for 23 minutes
Elsie’s Pecan Pie
Front of the Pecan Pie recipe card with a notation that the recipe is from Elsie Stockmaster.
LINKS OF INTEREST
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you. Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Elsie’s Pecan Pie recipe.
If you make this Elsie’s Pecan Pie recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
More information about the box this recipe is a part of:
- Click here to read the history of VRP003 recipe box from Morrow County, Ohio
- Click here to view all the VRP003 Vintage Recipe Box Recipes