Eggs Ranchero Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Eggs Ranchero.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Eggs Ranchero was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Eggs Ranchero recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Eggs Ranchero Recipe
If you make this Eggs Ranchero recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 5 slices bacon
- 1 can (1 pound) tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1 clove garlic, crushed (garlic salt)
- 6 eggs (4 eggs)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 soft tortillas (4)
- Cut bacon into small pieces and cook until crisp; drain fat.
- Add tomatoes, chilies and garlic to bacon and heat until bubbling.
- Carefully slip eggs on top of hot tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle eggs with salt and pepper.
- Cover and continue cooking usinglow heat for 5 to 8 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Serve on warm soft tortilas.
- (microwave bacon, pam in skillet, drain tomatoes)