Easy Streusel Pumpkin Pie
Easy Streusel Pumpkin Pie Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Easy Streusel Pumpkin Pie.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Easy Streusel Pumpkin Pie was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Easy Streusel Pumpkin Pie recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Easy Streusel Pumpkin Pie Recipe
If you make this Easy Streusel Pumpkin Pie recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 2 PET-RITZ Deep Dish Pie Crusts, frozen *
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (16 oz.) solid pack pumpkin
- 1 can (12 fl. oz) PET Evaporated Milk
- ¾ cup plus 2 tbsp. sugar, divided usage
- 3 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, divided usage
- ¼ cup chopped California walnuts
- Preheat oven and baking sheet to 375°F.
- In large bowl, milk, ¾ cup sugar and 2 tsp. spice.
- Pour filling into one frozen crust.
- Bake on preheated baking sheet 30 minutes.
- While still frozen, crumble second crust into very small pieces; toss with remaining 2 tbsp. sugar, 1 tsp. spice and walnuts.
- Sprinkle topping evenly over pie. Bake an additional 30 to 40 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
*Note: for PET-RITZ Regular Pie Crusts, use 4 crusts to make 2 pies. Bake pies an additional 20 minutes after sprinkling with streusel topping.