Easy Strawberry Pie
Easy Strawberry Pie Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Easy Strawberry Pie.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Easy Strawberry Pie was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Easy Strawberry Pie recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Easy Strawberry Pie Recipe
If you make this Easy Strawberry Pie recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 package (16 oz.) Stilwell Select Frozen Strawberries, partially thawed (you may want to reserve a few strawberry slices for garnishing)
- 1 package (3 oz.) strawberry flavor gelatin
- 2 T. sugar
- ¾ cup boiling water.
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (6 oz.) Stilwell frozen Graham Cracker Crust or 9-inch pie shell, baked
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Cut strawberries into thick slices.
- Dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water.
- Add berries to gelatin, stirring constantly until gelatin thickens.
- Quickly fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into crust, mounding top.
- Chill 1 hour or more.
- Garnish each piece with whipped cream and a strawberry, if desired.
- Best if served the same day. .