Easy Layered Cheesecake
Vintage Recipe Box 90 Overview
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Easy Layered Cheesecake was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Recipe Card Details
Easy Layered Cheesecake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Easy Layered Cheesecake.
Vintage Kitchen Tools, Dishes, and Cookbooks
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware and on the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site. Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Easy Layered Cheesecake Recipe
If you make this Easy Layered Cheesecake recipe, join our Facebook group and share your photos! (Or just join anyway, we would love to have you!!!)
- 2 cups (one-half 18-½ oz. pkg.) Pillsbury White Cake Mix
- 1 egg white (reserve yolk for filling)
- ¾ cup water
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese or Neufchatel cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 egg, separated, plus reserved yolk
- Generously grease and lightly flour bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan.
- In a small mixer bowl, combine dry cake mix with egg white and water.
- Blend and beat as directed on package. Bake at 350° for about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Spoon Cheesecake filling over baked base and return to oven for about 20 to 22 minutes at 350° or until light golden brown.
- Cool before serving.
- In small mixer bowl, blend together sugar, cream cheese, lemon peel, lemon juice and 3 egg yolks until smooth.
- Beat 2 egg whites until stiff. Gently fold stiffly beaten egg whites into cream cheese mixture.
High Altitude: 5200 feet. No adjustment necessary.