Easy Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Easy Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream was with.
Learn more about the History of Food and view the background of dishes and brands, read through recipe roundups, and more.
Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Recipe Card Details
Easy Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Easy Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream.
Vintage Kitchen Tools, Dishes, and Cookbooks
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware and on the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site. Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Easy Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
If you make this Easy Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream recipe, join our Facebook group and share your photos! (Or just join anyway, we would love to have you!!!)
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2/3 cup Hershey's Syrup
- 2 cups (1 pint) whipping cream, whipped
- In a large bowl, stir together sweetened condensed milk and syrup.
- Fold in whipped cream. Pour into aluminum foil-lined 9x5-inch loaf pan; cover.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Scoop ice cream from the pan or remove from pan, peel off foil and slice.
- Return leftovers to the freezer.
- Frozen Chocolate Pies: Prepare ice cream as above.
- Pour into 2 Johnston's chocolate-flavored Ready-Crust pie crusts.
- Freeze as directed. Garnish as desired.