Easy Cheesy Lemon Bars
Easy Cheesy Lemon Bars Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Easy Cheesy Lemon Bars.
At this time I do not have additional information on Mrs. Sharon Stranimier of Raytown, Missouri.
Vintage Recipe Box 37
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Easy Cheesy Lemon Bars was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 37 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Easy Cheesy Lemon Bars recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Easy Cheesy Lemon Bars Recipe
If you make this Easy Cheesy Lemon Bars recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 pkg. lemon cake mix
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 pkg. lemon frosting mix
- 1 pkg. cream cheese (8 oz.)
- 2 eggs
- Combine the cake mix, butter and the 1 slightly beaten egg.
- Mix with a fork until moist.
- Pour mixture into a 9" X 13" pan which has been greased on the bottom.
- Blend the frosting mix with the cream cheese.
- Reserve ½ cup of the cheese and frosting mix.
- Add 2 eggs to the remaining frosting mixture. Beat
- 3-5 minutes.
- Spread over the cake mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes.
- Cool; then spread reserved frosting mix over the top of the bars.