Easy Caramel Pecan Rolls
Easy Caramel Pecan Rolls Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Easy Caramel Pecan Rolls.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Easy Caramel Pecan Rolls was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Easy Caramel Pecan Rolls recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Easy Caramel Pecan Rolls Recipe
If you make this Easy Caramel Pecan Rolls recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup Karo light or dark corn syrup
- ¼ cup margarine or butter, melted
- 4 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp. margarine or butter, softened
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 400°
- MIX pecans, 2/3 cup brown sugar, the corn syrup and ¼ cup margarine in rectangular pan, 13x9x2"; spread to cover bottom of pan.
- Set aside.
- STIR baking mix and milk until dough forms; beat 20 strokes.
- Turn onto surface dusted with baking mix; gently roll in baking mix to coat.
- Shape into ball; knead 10 times.
- Roll dough into rectangle, 15x9"; spread with 2 tbsp. margarine.
- Mix ½ cup brown sugar and the cinnamon; sprinkle over rectangle.
- Roll up tightly, beginning at 15" side.
- Pinch edge of dough into roll to seal well.
- Cut into twelve 1¼ slices.
- Arrange cut sides down in pan.
- BAKE until golden brown, about 30 minutes
- Immediately invert on heatproof serving plate.
- Let stand 10 minutes; carefully separate rolls.
- Serve warm.
High Altitude Directions (3500 to 6500 ft.): Heat oven to 425°. Bake about 25 min.