Easy Baked Beans
Easy Baked Beans Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Easy Baked Beans.
Vintage Recipe Box 36
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Easy Baked Beans was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 36 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Easy Baked Beans recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Easy Baked Beans Recipe
If you make this Easy Baked Beans recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 2 cans (1lb. each) Heinz Vegetarian Beans in Toamto Sauce
- ¼ cup Heinz Toamto Ketchup
- 3 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Heinz Worcestershire Sauce
- Dash garlic powder
- Saute bacon until almost crisp.
- Add onion; continue to saute until onion is tender.
- Drain excess fat.
- Combine bacon and onion with beans and remaining ingredients in a 1-quart casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, in 375° F oven, 50 to 55 minutes or until hot.
- Stir occasionally. Makes 6 servings (about 3½ cups).