Dutch Apple Dessert Recipe
Dutch Apple Dessert Recipe Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Dutch Apple Dessert Recipe.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Dutch Apple Dessert Recipe was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Dutch Apple Dessert Recipe recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Dutch Apple Dessert Recipe Recipe
If you make this Dutch Apple Dessert Recipe recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 5 medium all-purpose apples, pared, cored and sliced.
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons cold margarine or butter
- 1½ cups biscuit baking mix
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- In medium bowl, combine apples, sweetened condensed milk and cinnamon; set aside.
- In large bowl, cut ½ cup margarine into 1 cup biscuit mix until crumbly.
- Stir in apple mixture.
- Pour into greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ½ cup biscuit mix and sugar; cut in remaining 2 tablespoons margarine until crumbly.
- Add nuts.
- Sprinkle evenly over apple mixture.
- Bake 1 hour or until golden.
- Serve warm with ice cream if desired.