Duncan Hines Fast Fixin Chocolate Chip Cake
Duncan Hines Fast Fixin Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Duncan Hines Fast Fixin Chocolate Chip Cake.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Duncan Hines Fast Fixin Chocolate Chip Cake was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Duncan Hines Fast Fixin Chocolate Chip Cake recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Duncan Hines Fast Fixin Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe
If you make this Duncan Hines Fast Fixin Chocolate Chip Cake recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- 1 package Duncan Hines Deluxe II Devil's Food Cake Mix
- [½] cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1¼ cups water
- 1 package chocolate instant pudding (4 serving size)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (6 oz. package)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Pour oil into a 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Tilt pan until bottom is covered with oil.
- Put remaining ingredients into pan; stir with a fork or spoon until blended (about 2 minutes).
- Scrape sides and spread batter evenly in pan.
- Bake at 350° for 35-45 minutes; until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cooled cake may be sprinkled with powdered sugar.
- Use a knife to loosen cake from sides; cut and serve directly from pan.
- Store leftover cake loosely covered.
- ALTERNATE: Prepare pan as directed above using ¼ cup oil. Add cake mix, 2 eggs, ½ cup water and 1 can (20 to 23 oz.) cherry pie filling. Mix, bake and serve as directed above.
Makes 16-20 servings.