Duncan Hines Cinnamon Streusel Cake
Vintage Recipe Box 90 Overview
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Duncan Hines Cinnamon Streusel Cake was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
Start your own recipe box for your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Recipe Card Details
Duncan Hines Cinnamon Streusel Cake Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Duncan Hines Cinnamon Streusel Cake, which is a cut out from an unknown magazine.
Vintage Kitchen Tools, Dishes, and Cookbooks
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware and on the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site. Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Duncan Hines Cinnamon Streusel Cake Recipe
If you make this Duncan Hines Cinnamon Streusel Cake recipe, join our Facebook group and share your photos! (Or just join anyway, we would love to have you!!!)
- 1 pkg. Duncan Hines Deluxe II Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 pkg. vanilla instant pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 2 tbsp. Crisco Oil
- 1⅓ cups water
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In large bowl blend cake mix, pudding mix, oil, water and eggs. beat 2 min at medium speed. Spread ¾ of batter evenly in greased and floured 10-in. tube pan.
- Combine streusel ingredients.
- Sprinkle 2/3 cup of mixture over batter in pan.
- Spread remaining batter over streusel; top with reserved streusel.
- Bake 40-50 min at 375° until done.
- Cool right side up in pan 25 minutes., remove from pan and glaze streusel side up.
- Blend ¾ cup confectioners sugar with about 1 tbsp. milk; drizzle over cake.
Altitudes over 3500 Feet: Stir ¼ cup flour into mix. Mix as directed using 1½ cups water. Bake at 400° for 35-40 min.