Double Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Double Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Double Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Double Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Double Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Double Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
If you make this Double Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- One 10-oz pkg. (1½ cup) Nestle TOLL HOUSE Mint-Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 1¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Melt over hot (not boiling) water, ¾ cup morsels; stir until smooth.
- Remove from heatl cool to room temperature.
- In bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Add melted morsels and egg; beat well.
- Gradually blend in flour mixture.
- Stir in remaining ¾ cup morsels and nuts.
- Drop by rounded Tbsp. onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- BAKE at: 375°F. TIME: 8-9 min.
- Allow to stand 2-3 min. before removing from cookie sheets; cool.