Double Delicious Cookie Bars
Double Delicious Cookie Bars Recipe Card Front
Front of the recipe card for Double Delicious Cookie Bars.
Vintage Recipe Box 90
There are lots of fun recipes to read in the box this recipe for Double Delicious Cookie Bars was with.
Click here to view all of Vintage Recipe Box 90 recipes.
More Vintage Recipes
We have lots of recipes on the site that may be of interest to you.
Use the links below to view other recipes similar to this Double Delicious Cookie Bars recipe.
Recipe Box and Cards
Start your own recipe box or your family or friends. Click here to view New and Vintage Recipe Boxes.
Once you have your recipe boxes, you will need recipe cards. Click here to view Recipe Cards and Templates.
Want to protect your recipe cards from splats and splatters in the kitchen? Click here to view Recipe Card Protectors and Sleeves.
Vintage Kitchen Tools and Dishes
I love vintage dishes and kitchenware.
On the weekends I can often be found in a thrift store poking through the shelves to find vintage treasures to use as props for our photography for the site.
Click here to view Vintage Kitchenware on Etsy.
Every once and a while you can find a good cookbook with Vintage Recipes on Amazon. I don’t have any recommendations as I haven’t bought any as I prefer the handwritten recipes that you see on our site.
Vintage Recipe Project on Social Media
We would love to interact with you about our vintage recipes.
Join us on your favorite social media platform by clicking the links below.
Double Delicious Cookie Bars Recipe
If you make this Double Delicious Cookie Bars recipe, please share your photos and comments below!
- ½ cup margarine or butter
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (12 ounce) package Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
- Preheat oven to 350° (325° for glass dish). In 13x9-inch baking pan, melt margarine in oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs evenly over margarine; pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
- Top with chips; press down firmly.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Garnish as desired.
- Cut into bars.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Tip: Melt 1 cup Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips with 1½ teaspoons shortening. Drizzle over bars.